RENAISSANCE GRANITE INSTALLATION WARRANTY
Renaissance Granite's installation warranty applies to the fabrication and installation of Renaissance Granite materials that have been permanently installed in owner-occupied residential only.
We will repair or replace, at our digression, any defects in materials, fabrication or installation with the same grade and quality of materials as the original using an acceptable color match, accepting that there are natural variations in veining and color with natural stone.
This warranty covers seam performance, but not the appearance of the seam.
What is not covered under the installation warranty:
Natural characteristics of the stone. This includes, but is not limited to, natural color variations, water lines or physical properties (fissures, surface pits and blemishes) that are normal and natural for some stones. Spots or blemishes on mono colors smaller than 1/4"and on multi colored materials smaller than 1/2”. A certain level of spots or blemishes are inherent in the manufacturing process and do not affect quartz structural integrity or performance therein.
If, after or during installation, you decide that you do not like the colors you selected or the natural stone variations and veining of your installation, replacement is not covered by this warranty.
Countertops that have been moved from their original, permanent installed location.
Damage to your countertop caused by items out of our control such as:
- Chemical abuse, including but not limited to, surface etching by leaving acidic or aggressive chemicals in contact with the surface of the material.
- Improper use of cleaning solutions.
- Improper care and maintenance of your countertops.
- Physical abuse, including but not limited to, chipping of the surface or edge, cracks, scratches caused by negligence and abuse.
- Excessive loading or dropping of heavy objects on the countertop.
- Standing on the countertop.
- House settling or foundation movement due to any cause.
- Cabinet movement due to any cause.
- Product installed in any outdoors application.
- Product used as flooring material.
- Seam failure, cracking or shrinking of flexible caulks due to age or thermal shock (excessive heat).
Damage from acts of vandalism.
Material that has been reduced in thickness.
Uneven exposure to weather conditions.
Jobsite conditions or trades not being careful around your countertops or using your countertops as a working surface.
Architectural and engineering design.
Ordinary wear and tear.
Thermal shock can occur when a hot pan, dish or other receptacle / object is left on the countertop for more than a brief period. Trivets or hot pads should always be used. These issues are not considered material defects and are subject to proper care and maintenance by the owner.
The period of coverage is 1 year from date installation has been complete. Should we elect to repair or replace your countertop, your warranty will continue from the original date of installation and not from the date of repair or replacement.
Residential Warranty from stone manufacturers:
Your Quartz countertop is backed by a 10-25 year limited lifetime manufactured warranty from Caesarstone, Cambria, Goodstone, Omnia, Silestone, Radianz, TCE & Wilsonart.
Granite with SenSa by Cosentino treatment is covered with 15-year warranty against staining.
All natural stone (granite, marble, quartzite, etc) doesn’t have any manufactured warranty. This is a customer responsibility to seal the stone once a year.
Please refer to the manufacturers website regarding care and maintenance. be valid.